UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Secret Diaries Of Pooey Puppies Aged: 9 Weeks

Allie No Dots

oo lovely pics :wub: what breed are they - ABDs? love thier blue eyes . Tony looks like a little scampy :rolleyes:

Yep American bulldogs. :)

THey are soooo cute and I would say around 14lb ???

Almost!!! well done! I weighed them on tuesday at 8.5 weeks old and they weighed in at a whopping 17 lb each! :ohmy: Went backt o vets for jabs today and he nearly had heart attack seeing the size of them now! Last time he saw them they where poorly and lethargic. Today it was waggy tails all round and they wanted to explore everyone and everything!lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are absolutely fabulous and great ambassadors for thier breed.

What a great job you have done to turn poor little potentially stereotype types into healthy happy little soldiers who will go out and have a real and fanstastic lfe.

You have very much done good Ms ALLIE :flowers:

Ive only just noticed the pink and blue collars for girls and boys,they are soooo sweet.

Edited by Trallwm farm

I shall attempt to get some more pics this arvo lady :biggrin: :flowers:

In the meantime the pups would like to know if anyone has any spare kongs or other strong toys that they could attempt to destroy? Also if anyone has any spare vet bed ect that they can spare...?! Any of the above may help save my legs and sanity...! :wacko: :biggrin:

ooooo found this one for sarah....!lol

PICT1492-1.jpg

ooo and a few more you havent seen..

Mabel (now called Alba) watching tv and trying to figure out if she could order pizza...

PICT1586.jpg

Tony being cute

PICT1584.jpg

Brian...Not a great pic but look at those wrinkles lol

PICT1578.jpg

I shall attempt to get some more pics this arvo lady :biggrin: :flowers:

In the meantime the pups would like to know if anyone has any spare kongs or other strong toys that they could attempt to destroy? Also if anyone has any spare vet bed ect that they can spare...?! Any of the above may help save my legs and sanity...! :wacko: :biggrin:

ooooo found this one for sarah....!lol

PICT1492-1.jpg

Brian...Not a great pic but look at those wrinkles lol

PICT1578.jpg

1. Good!

2. I will find something to send for them :wink:

3. :wub: :wub: :wub: Booful ickle (or not so ickle :ohmy: ) wrinkly boy :wub: