UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Secret Diaries Of Pooey Puppies Aged: 9 Weeks

Allie No Dots

Welcome to the secret diaries of Pooey puppies aged 9 weeks. Our foster mum says we are clever cos we speak human talk (nowt to do with her being unable to read or write dogspeak we are sure...!) Anyhows, we wanted to update you nice people on what we have been doing. Mum says she told you how poorly we were and she says you were all very nice and told us we MUST get better.

Well, the good news is, we didnt want to let you down so we did what you said and got better :biggrin: The V.E.T. rang today to check up on us and finally gave us the all clear! He said all the tests came back negitive so he thinks its was just all the things we had been through finally catching up on us. He said its a good job the police men took us when they did cos if we stayed we would have got ill there and then we could have died cos we where so weak :( The V.E.T. says we can go in to see him tomorrow and have our First Vaxes....are they like stuffed kongs? Cos stuffed kongs are our favorite thing :biggrin:

On tuesday the Big Move happened. Scrappy, gobby mel and gertie went to stay with Auntie Amanda. Our foster mum said some of us where lil beggers and she thought amanda will like having a few to stay. :biggrin: So that left Tony Brian Mabel and Nora. Mabel and Nora where staying with another lady tempoaryily to give our foster mum a chance to keep some sanity but they are back now :rolleyes: Nora is known as naughty Nora cos she is the bully of the bunch and our foster mum says the big dogs will teach her some manners...and us!

Anyway, enough waffle...heres some pics of what we did this week...

We did some "Cute" practice...

PICT1493.jpg

And played withsome Kongs...

PICT1509.jpg

Had a lil sit down...

PICT1526.jpg

Ran around a bit...

PICT1535.jpg

Helped mum kill a rose bush with the gardening!

PICT1473.jpg

Practiced "cute and cuddly" at the same time...

PICT1474.jpg

Ran around a bit more...

PICT1535.jpg

Played with the big dogs who squished us when we were naughty

PICT1541.jpg

Had a rest...

PICT1550.jpg

Had a play with the big dogs again...

PICT1542.jpg

Passed out in stupid positions !

PICT1489.jpg

Mum says we have grown HUGE. She also reckons it would be funny to see if you guys could guess what our weight is now. We are 9 weeks old to give you a clue...!lol

yours,

The muttley tribe :flowers:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Missus Allie

I would please like to request that you stop posting pictures of these incredibly cute babies because I love Brian very very much but I cannot have him and he breaks my heart every time I look at his ickle cute face and tubby tummy and his wiggly tail and those little wrinkles at the back of his neck :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Thank you very muchly.

Sarah xx

They are looking absolutely fantastic - well done you for helping them turn that corner :flowers:

Edited by muckyhen

Dear Missus Allie

I would please like to request that you stop posting pictures of these incredibly cute babies because I love Brian very very much but I cannot have him and he breaks my heart every time I look at his ickle cute face and tubby tummy and his wiggly tail and those little wrinkles at the back of his neck :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Thank you very muchly.

Sarah xx

Brian is a very wrinkly baby...i have found that if you push his ears forward, his whole face becomes a big wrinkle zone and he resembles a shar pei...i will have to take some pics to show you! :biggrin:

WOW!!!! I couldn't hazard a guess at the weight but they are BIG puppies!!!

(and gorgeous) :love:

They are big...anyone brave enough to guess a weight? !

Flippin hell Allie STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all sooooooooooooooo bootiful but

Gimme gimme gimme :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PICT1535.jpg

Ahhh yes Tony...He has someone who very much wants him but his OH is less sure and thinking about wether or not to agree. :rolleyes:

I guess 11 kilos of gorgeousness :wub:

:wacko: 11 kilos? Or 11 pounds? 9 weeks old...they are big but not that big!lol :flowers:

Lou, not sure how much choice she will have in the matter ! Will wait and see. Still a couple of weeks till fully vaxed. :)

Edited by A.L.L.I.E.

First off there is not a chance in hell that you are sane :biggrin: :biggrin: Next off, would you like me to send Ruby and Snatch to do a spot of puppy sitting and manner distribution? :laugh: :laugh:

I was looking forward to hear all the stories about the gobby Mel (puppy Mel that is)

Cindy