UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

D Is For Dog :-) Gotta Be Dooley.

tegk68

This dog needs a name - can you help?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, no and no! but thank you :laugh: . Lovely stories though.

Oh I didn't mean you should actually call him these - hence the emoticom & to make it worse comment - nigger would get you lynched - not at all pc these days.

I rest my case :happy:

My thoughts entirely.

I think Dante on the other hand is rather nice (young lad in my karate class is called Dante - think his dad said it's from Italian ancestory - possibly even better than Dax? and definitely better than Dave - whatever the voting is saying!

Edited by Ian

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Domino, which I think is rather nice, but I would also like to suggest Doppit. With the surname, Gerroff.

Doppit Gerroff. Just the name for a 10 month old lab...

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm voting Dooley - dark hero - as that's what he looks like :wub:

how about Del or Denzel/Denzil?!

That's too close to the OH's suggestion of Delboy :glare: . Obviously thinking along the same lines.... :laugh:

Duck ( could be fun shouting him & seeing how many people do )

PMSL @ that

I've known a fabulous dog called Dante, a lovely companion (with a sparkle of naughtiness ) to a special friend of ours.

That's lovely:wub:

Perhaps it's a cunning plot...... Oldies D E & F are ready & waiting for you?

I really must crack on with the house extension :mellow: :laugh:

Me thinks that's close enough to Dooley to vote for it

oo yes, definately

Rudi, I take your point about 'Dil'. Quite seriously in fact. :laugh:

Well as it's a male name beginning with D I just had to vote other for Duncan :biggrin: but actually I think he's a Dave too.Have met just one other dog called Dave,very very cute little Cairn Terrier.Congratulations by the way,haven't been round much so missed this development,he's a very handsome lad.

Well as it's a male name beginning with D I just had to vote other for Duncan :biggrin: but actually I think he's a Dave too.Have met just one other dog called Dave,very very cute little Cairn Terrier.Congratulations by the way,haven't been round much so missed this development,he's a very handsome lad.

Thank you :flowers: . I thought of Duncan but decided no. There's only one Duncan in my mind and he goes with Daisy :wub:

OMG Helen - how on earth did I miss this :ohmy: Not only a new arrival but a gorgeous lad from LRSE&C - I'm soooooooo jealous :mad:

Massive congratulations and looking forward to lots and lots of piccies :wub: :wub:

Edited to add that Darcy gets my vote

Edited by Tempest