UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

D Is For Dog :-) Gotta Be Dooley.

tegk68

This dog needs a name - can you help?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Ange being very very naughty :angry:

but I might just be a little naughtier :biggrin:

:ohmy: it would never be Ange, she's very good (anyway it definately wasn't her, it says so. It was the voices.... :huh: ). You, yes you. You on the otherhand, you'd better watch out as I have Bug standing on guard tonight watching out for anymore monkey business :happy:

angry_cat.jpg

:mellow:

One moment please...

...OK I have checked and there are not 12,965,879 members of this forum. There are in fact 1,591 members. Where did all these other people come from! And who died and/or changed their mind to make Dooley -11 :glare: ? Fickle. Very fickle. Or should that be fishy, very fishy?

Bug maybe weak and give up easily but I certainly don't :glare:

funny_cat_3.jpg

Nigel.

:biggrin: :flowers:

errr thank you Melps :flowers: and remind me, where exactly would the 'D' be in Nigel? :unsure:

Sorry - hes a Dave.

If (for some freaked out reason) you cut him in half, you'll see it says DAVE all the way through like a stick of blackpool rock.

Dave the Dog. Great name.

Otherwise..... Steve. (Thats got a silent D in it just like Nigel has).

Dont go for a Dill - as Rudi says.... dogs with the name Dill or starting with Dil... end up called.....

Dildo

Dilbert

Dillhole

Dillweed

Dil-inquent.....

My poor Dillydog, he gets such abuse.... (although i call him Smellers so im not one to talk.)

First of all congratulations Helen :flowers: I just can;t keep up these days :rolleyes:

Here's my contribution :wacko:

Bert has 4 letters in his name, Aggie has 5, Cassie has 6 sooooo new doglet must have either 3 or 7 :biggrin: (got me so far :unsure: ).

I didn't vote for Dooley, but I had an epipheny when I was typing this and i think that should be his name

Doo (which you will likely always call him) has 3 letters

and Doollee/dooolee/dooleee has 7 :D :laugh:

edited to say, scrap some of that I just saw Xandra's post - it has to be DAVINCI :biggrin:

Edited by our little godsend