UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Storm

elainew

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sad news, hope more can be done. I have a little 15 1/2 year old mongrel with a grade 5/6 heart murmur who has been deteriorating over the last few years. She is now up to 2 vetmedin, 1frusimide, 1 Spironolactone and 1 fortekor daily and the combination has worked for her over the last 6 months.

Good thoughts being sent from us.

Lynne

Oh my gosh how could I have missed this? I had the pleasure of meeting Trish, Storm and Ben last year when I did their follow up homecheck. Storm is such a charecter and Trish is a lovely lady, Elaine can you please pass on my best wishes to Trish when you see her and give Storm a very gentle squidge from me. :GroupHug: :wub:

I have just realised this could be Storm, who became Dan, possibly reverting to Storm again... if so please give him a gentle hug from me.... I picked him up from the transport and brought him back to Coventry to try and save his foster mum having to race around when she had something else on that day (well, actually was going to pick him and Alice up, but Alice had got on the wrong transport and gone joyriding round Norfolk, resulting in 2 trips to Northampton for me that day!!!). He is a lovely boy, who accepted a lift in a strange car and a hasty shower once we got back here without hesitation.