UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poppy's New Bed

Wendbert

Since Poppy had got so big with all the fluid due to her heart problems, she got stuck in Bumpy's bed the other day and couldn't get out without me helping her. So, seeing as she's had a rough time recently with trips back and forth to the vets, not eating, not going out etc I thought it was time she had a treat. I wanted a big bed that she could stretch out in but would give her some support. All the orthapaedic beds were well over £100 to get one big enough, but then I found Fatboy floor cushions. They make huge bean bags for people and also do beds for dogs and cats.

I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived this morning :biggrin:

The box was rather larger than I was expecting

bed1.jpg

:unsure:

But once out, there's this lovely big bed for Pops :biggrin:

bed2.jpg

I'm not sure how impressed she was - features like wipe clean removable cover, boxed sides to keep shape etc don't mean a lot to Poppy :rolleyes:

bed3.jpg

But she's fast asleep on it now :wub:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

£69 plus delivery :ohmy: More than I had intended to spend, but cheaper than the ortho beds. It's huge though and has enough 'give' in it that she can sink in a bit but at the same time supportive. The cover is washable and can be wipe cleaned. They do smaller ones linky

I'm jealous, I've wanted some of those for ages :angry: Couldn't justify the cost though, especially not for five dogs and given the fact they've already got waterproof beds :rolleyes:

Can't see the pic coz I am at work and photobucket is blocked, but am sure she looks very luffly on it :wub:

I'm jealous, I've wanted some of those for ages :angry: Couldn't justify the cost though, especially not for five dogs and given the fact they've already got waterproof beds :rolleyes:

Can't see the pic coz I am at work and photobucket is blocked, but am sure she looks very luffly on it :wub:

Mean work peeps :angry:

I didn't really want to spend so much, but its worth it and when there's no dogs on it, I can lay on it and watch tv so I'm justifying the cost by thinking its dual purpose :laugh:

£69 plus delivery :ohmy: More than I had intended to spend, but cheaper than the ortho beds. It's huge though and has enough 'give' in it that she can sink in a bit but at the same time supportive. The cover is washable and can be wipe cleaned. They do smaller ones linky

aww she looks gorgeous :wub: - i bought an orthopedic bed for molly but she wont lie on it :angry: I think she got a bit worried by me trying to coax her onto it that she thinks its something evil along the lines of the vet and wont lie on it (phoenix likes it though! although could fit about 6 phoenix's on it)