UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From A Refugee

Guest peggysmum

Guest peggysmum

-

Hello and can we please have photos of your NFC :biggrin: I have one too, Annie, a blue classic tabby :wub:
hello phoebejo when i can work out how to i most certainly will post a picc of my terror,he is the most inteligent animal i have ever met (smarter than the dogs) and he runs rings round me i've had to put locks on my cupboard doors and am going to do the sit room door cause he can open them pull all the food out and generally cause havoc,he is a solid blue by the way, your's sounds lovely is yours as smart as mine :wacko:

- hello phoebejo when i can work out how to i most certainly will post a picc of my terror,he is the most inteligent animal i have ever met (smarter than the dogs) and he runs rings round me i've had to put locks on my cupboard doors and am going to do the sit room door cause he can open them pull all the food out and generally cause havoc,he is a solid blue by the way, your's sounds lovely is yours as smart as mine :wacko:

I'm still relatively new on here myself but welcome to The Refuge. To add pictures you can load them into the gallery (click the link at the top of the page) and then use the picture frame image (2nd left just under fonts & it will say insert image when you point at it) at the top of the box you are typing your posting into

Regards

Ian