UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just Take A Look At This!

Kia's mum

Just look at what has just come in to the Ark this week! Apparently the reason was that there is a new baby in the house. She's recently had pups and that's what has caused her to lose weight!!!!! Perhaps if she'd been fed.........

She's supposed to be a Staffy X and she's the most loving and trusting girl. It's absolutely sickening. :mecry:

Just look at what has just come in to the Ark this week! Apparently the reason was that there is a new baby in the house. She's recently had pups and that's what has caused her to lose weight!!!!! Perhaps if she'd been fed.........

She's supposed to be a Staffy X and she's the most loving and trusting girl. It's absolutely sickening. :mecry:

Well, that was supposed to have a photo with it! There's not much point to the posting without the photo! I thought I'd done it all right, but obviously not, but I don't know where I went wrong, so will send it in for somebody to help me out here and put it on for me. :unsure: :mad:

I'd like to say it was the first time I'd seen such a case but it's all too sickeningly common. Here's wishing her a fast and wonderful recovery.

Whilst I realise it does happen if it can be described as "common" by anyone then there is something seriously wrong with the law in this country - personally I'd have these people flogged & then subjected to the same kind of tretament - if they were lucky!

Guest Sherbert

OMG that's awful. Sending her lots of :GroupHug: and here's hoping that she finds a family to love and spoil her, like she obviously deserves, very quickly once she is well enough.

Well done to everyone who are looking after her.

An update on Stormer. She's already beginning to gain some weight and doesn't look quite as painfully thin. She's been to the vet for a health check this week and he kept her in overnight to allow a thorough check up. She's on antibiotics for an infection in her claw beds and is very constipated, (Heaven knows what she's been fed on!) He says she's essentially perfectly healthy, so once these two things have been sorted, there should be no stopping her on the road to recovery. :thumbsup_anim: You'd think she would have little or no energy having been so starved, but she's quite a lively girl :bounce: and so friendly.

I'll post a photo of the new, improved Stormer in a few more days when she's looking even better.