UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What's The Weirdest Thing Your Dog Likes To Eat?

supafrisk

I meant to post this months ago because of a couple of Willow's favourites are a bit bizarre :laugh:

Willow would live if he could on chinese duck curry and fried rice, but his most favourite thing of all is if you peel a pomegranate and shuck all the seeds out for him :ohmy: :laugh:

He will do anything for pomegranate!

His other favourite (but not so bizarre) is a hollowed out pets at home bone with any kind of pate in (I also put squirty primula in it between the pate) :biggrin:

Well mine are all things that they're not allowed :glare:

Wilbur: Socks or tights. And they come out the other end pretty much in tact, though you wouln't want to wear them.

Ria: At New Years we found her guzzling a glass of champage. She really wanted that booze. :biggrin:

Connie: Nothing, She's very picky... once we were givin them leftover king prawns which you'd think she'd think were luxury - she'd catch them in her mouth, then drop them on the floor and glare at me. Still caught it every time though. :happy:

Parents dog Tessa loves fruit, they have a fruit garden and she would go and eat strawberries, gooseberries, raspberries off the bushes! :laugh: :wub:

Jack likes banana :unsure: :laugh: and satsuma ..... he is officially VERY odd!

They both like carrots to munch on and like our indian left overs :unsure: (I make Lee wash the chicken of the majority of the sauce first though!)

Arty is fairly normal :laugh: although if he has a biggish treat (say a bonio biscuit) he'll stand there and look at me until I break it up for him :wub: bit difficult with pigs ears but never mind :laugh:

Monty loves olives - black ones being a black dog

Jack is an alchy - particularly partial to Baileys - he also does bannanas

But it's Troy that, for me, is the wierdest of the Beasts - he loves any fruit and raw veggies. His favourites are brussel sprouts and cauliflower stalk.