UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Ruby Luck

staffymad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Cindy doesn't mind me doing a quick update for her, but she has had some problems getting online. Ruby is home and doing good, I saw her today :wub: :wub: and I gather she's been doing a bit of a drama queen act :biggrin: but she's ok. Cindy will update properly when she's back online, I'm sure :flowers:

Thanks everyone for their well wishes and sorry for the late update but the snow took a exchange out here and I kept falling off the net. :wacko:

Anyway, Ruby has milked it all weekend with various Oldies Club committee members that were here for a visit with her 'Woe me' act. :laugh: She eats fine, still humps Snatch and enjoyed her walk today.

Cindy

Thanks everyone for their well wishes and sorry for the late update but the snow took a exchange out here and I kept falling off the net. :wacko:

Anyway, Ruby has milked it all weekend with various Oldies Club committee members that were here for a visit with her 'Woe me' act. :laugh: She eats fine, still humps Snatch and enjoyed her walk today.

Cindy

:laugh: :laugh: that's our girl! :GroupHug: :GroupHug: