UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sweetie - Please Raise A Glass Or Light A Candle For Our Little Girl

ReikiAnge

Please raise a glass or light a candle for our beautiful baby girl Sweetie, who was put to sleep this morning :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

14Oct2006-078ii.jpg

She started getting better after her stroke and we thought we would have her around for a while yet, but she suddenly went downhill and Rob and I agreed it was time to let her go. The vet came to our house and it was all very peaceful. I managed to hold it together for her, just about, but now I feel as though I'm crumbling into pieces.

We are very glad we had those three years and three months with her, it's at least three years longer than anyone thought we'd have, I think. We have lots of happy memories. In a way it doesn't feel as though she's gone, but god do I miss her :mecry: :mecry:

Thank you for all the healing thoughts you sent to her previously :GroupHug: and thank you Catherine for letting us share this part of our lives with her :GroupHug: These oldies do a very good job of snuggling into your heart and she will never be forgotten.

Sleep tight our little angel :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Beach017iii.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ange, I'm so sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Sweetie's had the very best gift you could possibly give - love and care in her old age. I'll be raising a glass to the fantastic life she's had with you and all she's given in return :flowers:

Run free, lovely Sweetie :wub: