UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Must Read This!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a leather sofa...as it is not a "fabric" as such would it be exempt from such a law or should I give myself up now? :unsure:

I would have thought that if it is leather and therefore from an animal that would make it more dangerous.

I'd get rid of the sofa as quick as you can if I were you.

Its never attack me as such, it can be uncomfy tho if one was to lie on it while stabbing oneself with a sharp knife.

It is only a baby sofa, i aquired it recently....is it likely to strike when it hits its teenage years?

I am sad to say it also bears some scarring where it looked at the cats wrongly when it first arrived. They expressed their displeasure by scratching its legs....does this mean its actually a fighting sofa?

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

When you say acquire, where exactly did you get it from, a back yard sofa breeder [bSYB]?

Would you mind letting me in to see the sofa so I can determine its type. I am a fully qualified sofa expert and can tell a dangerous one at a glance.

PC Melp McMelp [sofa control dept]

I am sad to say it also bears some scarring where it looked at the cats wrongly when it first arrived. They expressed their displeasure by scratching its legs....does this mean its actually a fighting sofa?

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

Did it turn over onto it's back when scratched, at the same time wetting itself and trying to wag it's tail ?

When you say acquire, where exactly did you get it from, a back yard sofa breeder [bSYB]?

Would you mind letting me in to see the sofa so I can determine its type. I am a fully qualified sofa expert and can tell a dangerous one at a glance.

PC Melp McMelp [sofa control dept]

Do you have a warrant? :unsure:

Did it turn over onto it's back when scratched, at the same time wetting itself and trying to wag it's tail ?

No it stood its ground and stared straight ahead...totally emotionless :mecry:

No it stood its ground and stared straight ahead...totally emotionless :mecry:

I think that's very bad news, I don't like the sound of that at all.

You have my sympathy Allie.

Load your children into the car NOW and escape while you can.