UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Present From Melp To Cheer You All Up

Kerrio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH. MY. GOD

Mel that was.......Im struggling to find the right word........

Nope. still cant find the right word.............

So I,ll just say THANKYOU, :flowers: that cheered me up big time! Now Im going to do this...............................................................

......................................... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Wendywoo, my word your beautiful daughter shows extraordinary taste for one so young.

Melp ignore the peasants on here, when they beg you for a tape of your singing to calm their teapots, tell them to xxxxxxx

Wendy I wouldn't plan on any more visits to Melp if I were you. :(

Would you like to borrow ours. :unsure:

Very erm yes very................. well done. :D

Such a kind offer, alas I feel that Reddich to Manchester is a touch too far, to borrow speakers, even if it does mean I will get to hear the lovely Mel's singing :biggrin:

Mel,Good choice of song.

If you are tempted to sing it live I suggest to give it authenticity you go onto the Moors and sing it there,sadly no one will hear you!

By the way,did Mel choose this song in the hope she could change her name to Mel Bush,and snigger every time she said it?

All, most, some of you are really mean :mecry:

Be honest now, with music and dancing you'd think it was good wouldn't you?

Right I'm going to record another one and then you'll be laughing on the other side of your faces :angry:

I also have got it saved on i-tunes. Oh to see my daughters face when she has that come over the speakers to her ears!! I'm sure that she will be asking me who the latest singing star is?? :rolleyes:

Mel, the record companies are always on the look out for someone different. I think that you is it!! :flowers: :laugh:

Oh my god that is...................................................... um .........................................wonderful, and it appears to have saved to my itunes library. How lucky am I???? :unsure:

me too :)

Gosh Mel, how, how ... wonderful :unsure: