1001 Ways To Bump A Thread

Pingu

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "I think Tracey just posted a bump on the wrong thread :unsure: " bump

:laugh:

Ive thought of that, but Ive changed numbers twice already, then all he does is bother Naomi and keep on to her to pass messages on, she cant handle that and gave him the new number. The second time, he got it by texting a mutual friend and saying it was an emergency about H and he needed to contact me, so she gave it to him :rolleyes:

Im not keen to change this number, its the first mobile number Ive ever been able to remember, plus Mum gets confused with all the different numbers Ive had. I think all I can do really is just not ever answer the calls, and hope Naomi will do the same if he calls her. I dont think I can block his calls, I tried that before but it didnt work. My Solicitor says its not harrassment "as such", that although both she and I know the background of it all, and know he does it to wind me up, its not unreasonable that there would need to be contact "of sorts" because of all the sorting out to do. I think shes just fed up of us, to be honest :unsure:

I'm going to cook tea now. Bye :wavey:

Ummm. Bye Tracey :huh: Bump.

:unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

The 'Don't get personal, we all have our opinions' bump

aka 'I am looking for a verbal fight' bump :laugh:

Cindy

I don't mean to be personal but I've had a really bad day so I'm taking this further.

(The very personal, starting a fight, adding veiled threats & ignoring all other comments bump).