UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

Fankyewse Venar :biggrin:

Ellow Fooo-jeeeez

promophoto.jpg

Roar-ee ere! Ere iz ay pikshoor ov arr laytist produkt wot iz ay fridj magnit wot iz beink sowld inn ayd ov Scoobeee refjooooge inn Spayn.

Roar-ee here! Here is a picture of our latest product. It is a fridge magnet that is being sold in aid of Scooby refuge in Spain

Yew kan bye thum inn thee fundraysink sekshun ov thee forumm. Fankyewze veree muchh.

You can buy them in the fundraising section of the forum. Thank you very much.

Back to Vena........

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I just thought you all ought to see a picture of me in my new life (well its not that new any more, I am getting quite used to it and all the creature comforts)

Last Christmas I didn't really get into the spirit of things, but this year I have joined in and eaten and farted for England as they say. I have perfected my sad stares and managed to get double of what everyone else had.

I like Cream and Trifle, twiglets, Turkey, Salmon, Cheese, especially blue Dolcellate, salami and mt speciial favourite sausage and chestnut stuffing.

My mum was surprised to get this photo as usually when she pokes the camera at me I run away,

2006_072120003.jpg

I like my cuddles this christmas especially the really up close ones that no one else can get involved with

2006_072120002.jpg

So I am still going from strength to strength, I have off days but I get by. I am just happy being me, which is as good as it gets.

I had a big dinner and then went into the garden again, I think I need a poo, but am too scared. When people walk towards me I am very very frightened.

I think I'll go back into the cupboard under the stairs, someone has put a lovely soft bed and blanket for me.

Posted Yesterday, 05:31 PM

I like Cream and Trifle, twiglets, Turkey, Salmon, Cheese, especially blue Dolcellate, salami and mt speciial favourite sausage and chestnut stuffing.

I like my cuddles this christmas especially the really up close ones that no one else can get involved with.

Eep. makes me cry to see the change in her. :wub:

• 4 years later...

I'm not on the internet much these days, but just wanted to tell all the people who remember my fantastic girl, that she passed away last night after a week of fighting a serious infection, mixed with her heart problems. I know that many of you followed her initial story.

This was just one battle too many.

Laura x

Oh Laura I am so very sorry to hear this :mecry: I loved Vena and have been missing her - and you.

You gave her the most wonderful life and taught her not all humans were to be feared. I'm thinking of you :GroupHug:

N'night Vena you beautiful girl, sleep tight :wub_anim: