UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Thanks for putting up pics :flowers: Tigers feeling so much better ,i can't thank you either of you enough:liebe94: Hes stopped being sick and is eating like theres no tomorrow!I know everyone think s their pets are special[ which they are] but Ti has something about him, i've always said he's an old soul.iIve never known a cat like him before and i'm lucky to have him. :)

Should have asked for reiki for myself really,I in a rather dim week forgot I could :rolleyes:

I need it following my fall head first down the stairs,neck,shoulders,back being the main problems.Anything gratefully received as am feeling a bit of an old crock really but know I'm expected to go back to work :(

What I actually came for was to mention my friend Sharon's cat Chimmi who is currently in the vets with a catheter as he's blocked with crystals again.He is such a nice fella.

Here he is :wub:

DSCF0596%20small.jpg

OMG! you must be in agony! Know the feeling, had a few bad falls in the last year. Homeopathic Arnica 30c is great to have handy for any injury - like when you fell, you could have taken one immediately, another in a few minutes and gradually space them out, 5 mins, 10 mins, 1/2 hour etc, up to 10 doses in a day, then next day upto 4, and can be tken up to about 10 days total if needed. Helps minimise bruising, swelling, helps shock etc, Also Rescue Remedy every few minutes helps the shock.

Best advice I can give you really is try to find a Cranio-sacral therapist near you - they are so gentle you won't believe, it doesn't feel like they are 'doing' anything, but they very gently rebalance your body and everything goes back into place. If you can't find one, Bowen is gentle, acupuncture can be great too - all help put you back together again.

Sending you masses and masses of reiki, and I hope you can find someone to help.

Also sending to the lovely Chimmi.

I read something that helps with crystals, I'll look it out tomorrow if I remember, nudge me if I forget, falling asleep right now. :wink:

Sending Reiki :flowers:

Jules, not sure what crystals Chimmi has, or if there are different sorts :unsure: , but a Reiki friend of mine has a cat who suffered with struvite crystals.

She used Hydrangea tincture at one point, but said the best thing she had found to help him was Wysong Biotic ph- powder. She bought it from this place and said you can find it by searching biotic.

There's also a biotic ph+ apparently, but that's for a different condition. She couldn't find it anywhere in the UK, but this place will post from the US.

My little Twiggy could do with some Reiki I think.

She has been sick these last 6 days and is at the vets tomorrow. I am getting increasingly concerned for her :(

Thank You for all of your time in helping her. For those who might not know, she was picked up as a stray and has been confirmed as having a liver shunt.

Here she is:

12.jpg

Is one photo enough?

Hello! I'm new to this, so please bear with me......

I'm Chimmis mum and wanted to let you know that he's doing well. He's got struvite crystals and has a catheter, which was blocked again this morning but he's quite happy in himself. Me and his Dad have visited him twice today and we'll be back to see him tomorrow (hopefully he can come home!)

A big thank you to everyone for their thoughts and advice and a BIG HUG to Kats inc after her tumble down the stairs!

Hi Reds, as much Reiki as she wants on the way for Twiggy. I was pointed in the direction of her story last night. A Homeopathic Vet would be the best option for her as they will work with her body to try to heal rather than fighting it with anti-this and anti-that. Milk Thistle is an excellent remedy for all liver complaints, helps the liver to heal itself. Best food for her would be real food, whichever she will take, so she can get as many nutrients as possible from it.

Shanny, glad Chimmi's doing better, hope he gets home today.