UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

• 2 weeks later...

I'll let you off Ange :wink: It's been back, and for the moment is ok, but who knows... Only problem with clove oil is a) I loathe it, and b) it negates practically every homeopathic remedy!

Am waiting to hear if I still qualify for NHS treatment, and if so I have to try to find a dentist who will take me, otherwise I need a lottery win!

If you could keep me on your list for the meantime I'd appreciate it :)

Please can i ask for some Reiki for my cat Tiger :flowers: , he has idiopatic gingivitis [sp?] and it looks like he'll be on steroids permanently as once his meds stop the 'attacks' are getting closer and closer .At the moment his mouth is so sore hes being sick when he eats. If anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it. :flowers:

edited to say hes been tested and is aids and luekemia free.

Edited by collies r best

Thanks Muriel :flowers: Tiger cant chew anything much as hes only got 3 teeth left! Itook him on when his owners moved and left him behind[it took 6wks to gain his trust and for him to come in the house], his mouth was such a mess that the vets had to remove his teeth as most of them were broken and rotting :( I'll get him some vitamins etc as you've suggested.

Hi,

Is it possible to request some Reiki for my little Dylan.

He has a really poorly back leg where the knee keeps pushing out of place. :( He has to have an operation on the 9th November if nothing has improved before. It is the same leg as the Cruciate problem. Now the swelling is down it has become more apparent.

Here is my little man :wub: :wub: pic02166r.jpg

Thanking in advance :flowers:

Kazz xx