UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

finally finished making all the code changes i needed to do... god that was a ballache.

tested them this morning with the latest release of the board software and all looks good.

so expect to see some things change over the next few days

Hugs for Whizzie x

I have just finished my last assignment for a course, hoping I will scrape a pass as I still don't know what it was about and I have just written 2500 words! Have said to OH that I might stop the OU courses as they are meant to be fun and this one has certainly not been that.

• Like 1

Is this the rescue that is being discussed on Facebook, Whizzie?

Seized with unusual enthusiasm, I decided to start painting the front door this morning. I hadn't realised that although the back garden is warm, the front has no sun on it...ten minutes and frozen fingers later, I downed tools and am going to wash my hair instead...at least that will be warm!

For anyone who takes Tramadol, there is an article in the paper today about a lady who sadly died after accidentally taking a double dose..TWO extra tablets, and possibly together with other meds she took for blood pressure etc, it killed her. Do take care if you take these...my doctor gave me something very similar but they made me feel so weird and spaced out, that after the first two I didn't take any more.

Whizzie, i am sure it must be an awful situation to be in.

Oooooo hope Archie has a nice walk, diez would be livid if you put a schnauzer near her, for some really odd reason she hates them...no idea why!

Gooster, deffo look into the sugaring, there are loads of videos on youtube or on videojug, all you need is sugar, water and lemon juice plus a jar to keep it in, or there is threading... i get my eyebrows threaded but never been brave enough to do my lip Lol

Suzeanna, don't blame you for downing tools.

Murtle, i am sure you will pass!

Pingu, thanks for the update

Snow......... hope your first day is going o.k

i have just bought a patio set as the weather said it is going to be nice at the weekend.... had to buy one with a parasol as i am banned from sitting in the sun now.... was always careful before but i have to be super careful now

Is that because of the drugs you are on, Griff? I know the first year I was on my chemo tablets, the consultant warned me that they make you supersensitive to the sun, and I would burn easily (I do anyway.) That cheered me up no end, as we were due to go to Greece about a month later! Anyway, we went, I used my usual amount of suncream and guess what? the best tan I've ever had in my life, in fact my daughter asked if it was a fake tan, as I never go that brown. One side effect that definitely is there though, if I drink alcohol I come out in a bright red rash.

I looked at OU courses once Murtle...the cost put me off to be honest. I would have only been doing it for fun, not to get a job.

Feeling rather sad at the moment, a friendship I thought was lasting has sort of fizzled out...I'm not exactly knee deep in friends as it is, so I'm going to miss her more than I might have otherwise.

Edited by suzeanna

How exciting, but bet that is Heathrow as the weather is grey and hazy like that here.

Ms Murtle, assuming that it's the same Murtle on DRW :unsure: , please could I remind you about your auction winnings?

Edited to add, Hello Pingu :wavey:

Edited by Karen

Murtle, i think you can be forgiven for not listing the cards... you had a really good reason

Suzeanna, i am at increased risk of skin cancer now due to the cocktail of drugs i am on/ been on, i will still slap factor 50 on even sitting under the parasol. Sorry to hear your friendship is fizzling out (((hugs)))

i actually remembered to go and fetch my prescription from the drs! i had the dr in hysterics... she was manning reception and i asked to order some stuff for my mum, i asked for montezuma and she started laughing and said it could possibly be montilucas Lol, well at least i gave her a laugh..... could of been worse as monte cristo was on the tip of my tongue!

is that your plan sam??? hope they have a good movie on!