UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Barney

elainew

I took my eight year old foster Barney basset (not an Oldies one this time) to the vets today, unfortunately the vet thinks he may have a malignant tumour. He's going to have the best Christmas ever with us before he goes in for a scan/op (vet has advised that if things look bad he should not be allowed to wake up). Please think healing thoughts for him, reiki would be greatly appreciated, he's had a rotten life.

I hope things turn out well for Barney, but if things are bad and he slips away on the table, that is the kindest thing for him.

Alice went in for an exploratory in August - the vet thought it may be possible to remove a tumor, but i just had a feeling things were not going to be good, and gave the vet a letter to read before we went in (couldn't face saying it face to face) to say if it was bad, or likely to be bad soon, then let her slip away. I am so glad I did, as it turned out she was riddled with cancer. I can honestly say she had a bit of discomfort but no pain, and she did not have to go through chemo etc and start to feel bad.

Edited by buddyboy

I have just spent 2 days with my mother - my father had a stroke Xmas day and is pretty poorly - OH took Barney for his op yesterday, they had hoped to remove the tumour since it was one mass but it consists of blood vessels too near the spine. Since he's currently in no pain, they sewed him back up again and he will stay with us until he no longer enjoys life. :mecry: