UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added a few bits n bobs but it does keep saying facebook is having a problem with some of them :unsure: Maybe it's me fecking it up as per usual with my superb IT skills :laugh:

I haven't raped or pillaged either :unsure: I've done a few other things.Remarkably good time waster isn't it.

I didn't think you were Wiccs Sarah either but I did think you were Sarah B from here who has 2 collies and your name on there is actually Sarah B hence the confusion :wacko:

I come on here loads but don't generally post loads but do every now and then.

I owned by Vito (Lurcher) and Murphy (JR)

I've also put some stuff on facebook cause I want to change my refuge name as current one is rubbish! :biggrin:

I kept trying and trying this morning to send 1 drink to all my friends, but it kept coming up with an error page, so I gave in. Then I got a drink back, so it looks like I've sent about a million out and they *did* go through. :laugh:

:mad: I thought you were trying to get me drunk cos I am special, I didn't realise you were doing that to everyone! :mecry:

You sent me millions of drinks and like Pboae, I fort it woz becoz I iz speshul :(

:laugh: :laugh:

I too have been pillaging this afternoon :biggrin: