UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Glor, Apbt, Sadly Didn't Find His New Home

EGAR

Big Hug :GroupHug: to Glor, I remember reading about your case a while back and wondered what the outcome was, well done to everyone at EGAR who went the extra miile to help an innocent dog, if you was allowed over here or I lived somehwhere else - i would be first in line to offer you a fireside to live by, you certainly deserve it.

Good luck in finding a new home

Amanda

www.endangereddogs.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :) . I could have never done it without the donations as his vet bills were huge. So many thanks to all of you!!

He is now completely pain free and loves life like no other :) . The volunteers walk him in pairs as they can never decide whos turn it is to walk him :laugh: , whenever they stop he rolls over and insists on his belly being rubbed. He's a right old smoocher now!

Sarah

WTG Glor! :thumbsup_anim:

The Kaos Krew award gold stars all round....

.....to those who cared enough to believe in you, but mostly to you for having belief in them, and trusting them sufficiently to endure the treatment to restore you to your stunning self (we remember those first pictures too) :wub:

Good luck for the future fella'.....we hope you find your forever home soon :)

• 6 months later...

A Legend has died

Glor has left us forever this morning after developing stroke like symptoms three days ago. He was not in pain and I had decided to let him go at his own pace and in his own time. He ate and drank and was just a little unstable on his feet.

Glor has been a lesson to me and all who met him. After being battered with a sledgehammer and after his owner had then tried to suffocate him with a plastic bag, after being subjected to horrible beatings and kickings, after receiving medical treatment and lots of operations - he still loved humans, he never wavered in his friendliness towards everybody. He was happy with whatever he got here at EGAR, he loved his walks, he loved his grub and he never ever was in a bad mood. He greeted everyone with a wag of his stumpy tail.

Glor wasn't meant to find a forever home but he has had one here, we all loved him dearly. I wish it could have been different and I could have written a more happy post about him going to his new home but it wasn't meant to be. I am devastated, my little soldier is gone forever. I will bury him under the trees out in the back of the house, he will be amongst the living there. I have cried until I had no more tears.

Run free at the Bridge, Glor, and wait for me there, I will be along and then we can continue the rest of the journey together. I have loved you like my own, you will always be in my heart...

Glor wasn't meant to find a forever home but he has had one here, we all loved him dearly. I wish it could have been different and I could have written a more happy post about him going to his new home but it wasn't meant to be. I am devastated, my little soldier is gone forever. I will bury him under the trees out in the back of the house, he will be amongst the living there. I have cried until I had no more tears.

Glor was home, it was the best home he had ever had and was happy with you. He was also one of your dogs in your heart and that is what matters.

Run free at the Bridge Glor, you knew love at the end, and that made up for everything. :GroupHug: