UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

No staples thank god! Just a few stitches. Its a much neater scar than the one from my biopsy, though its longer its not healed with a big ridge.

The bruising was indeed colourful, especailly after they removed the stitches :rolleyes:

I am seriously lame tonight, I think I need shooting. My left foot had a bit of a coming together with a heavy plastic dog bed this evening as I was getting ready for work, after which my little toe wasn't where it usually resides but rather further away from it's friends. It jolly well hurt too. Mr Hazell took me and my foot to the minor injuries unit in Witney where xrays showed I'd broken it and twisted it around a bit. The nurses gave me some excellent drugs and gas & air which numbed the pain slightly as they wrenched my toe back into place and taped it to the one next to it. Because it's a rather spectacular fracture and still doesn't look quite right I've got to go to the John Radcliffe hospital tomorrow for more poking and prodding. I can barely wait.

myfoot001.jpg

There's some rather stunning blue bruising appearing :cool: