UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

My 10yrs old son shut his hand in the front door a couple of days ago and ripped off his WHOLE finger nail!!! :ohmy:

Now we have some very fab photos of it at the dressing change today however they are on my phone and i cant get them on to the p.c.

So if some nice fugee person could get them from my phone to the pc that would be fab. My son has a dream to be famous on the manky body parts thread!!!

And it is truely gross!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 10yrs old son shut his hand in the front door a couple of days ago and ripped off his WHOLE finger nail!!! :ohmy:

Now we have some very fab photos of it at the dressing change today however they are on my phone and i cant get them on to the p.c.

So if some nice fugee person could get them from my phone to the pc that would be fab. My son has a dream to be famous on the manky body parts thread!!!

And it is truely gross!!

You didnt make him do it just for the piccies did you ?

We have some other famous children on here with operation stuff so perhaps we should have a childrens section too

bellybutton.jpg

I've been having an allergic reaction to the buttons on my jeans and it just isn't healing :( It almost heals, then I wear my jeans again (even with plasters or stuff over the buttons!) and it just starts up all over again :( It is *very* itchy but hurts if I scratch it :rolleyes:

Are you sure its an allergic reaction? The dryness and flaking look like it could be psoriasis or excema (can never spell that word) also allergies usually come with swelling which i cant really see in the photo

Why Do I keep coming back to this thread.........it truly make me feel sick :huh: :laugh:

If I had known about this thread a while back I would have taken a picture of my Brothers thumb :huh: that he got caught in a chop saw.

I had to drive him to Hospital, while I was driving he showed me and I nearly passed out(Git)

I got the last laugh when the Nurse without warning cut the flap of skin off with scissors :ohmy: :ohmy:

Great link Dognabbit, the photo's are wonderfully gross! Hope the op goes well and is not too painfull!

Sorry Melp I missed a great photo opportunity as MR PW Smurf did one of his hurl off the stool and fall flat out on the floor with a very Smurfy face jobbie, the camera wasn't handy and I thought ABC was a taddy more important at the time. I'll catch him next time! :biggrin: Maybe another bunion pic would be nice as it's going very red and is sort of splitting! :sick01:

Consultant put the knee pics up especially for me to photo, how nice was that then?