UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your kind words :laugh: I did almost faint when I was running it under the cold tap and saw bone :sick01: I then wrapped it up and carried on making lunch :laugh:

I did indeed to go hospital after a good talking to from Nursey Jules and they stuck steristrips on it after I threatened to run a mile if they came near me with a needle. It is now bandaged but I think bandage may have to come off soon because it's making it hard to type :laugh:

I hope it wasn't. :ohmy: You didn't offer advice did you. :unsure:

:laugh:

Kazz xx

:biggrin: When I said its best to remove a splinter using an electric saw, I didnt think she took me seriously.

Alex, do NOT remove the dressing :angry:

Edited by bebe

image-upload-5-729302.jpg

For many years this has been sitting in my jaw, having been 'substantially restored' (as my dentist described it) but with an underlying infection which only caused me a slight problem in that it was deep in my facial sinuses and occasionally popped through the roof of my mouth - causing a hard lump full of gunk, which I would pop with my tongue (yuck, yuck yuck!!) I mentioned it to a friend with some medical knowledge, and she didnt' like the sound of it, I think several of you on here said it wasn't a good idea to leave this in my mouth, as infections like that can get into your brain - and that's not good.......

So, yesterday, I was really really brave, and it was removed!

I have a fear of dentist, but I have to say he was excellent, I had lots of RR before hand, and some Arnica 30c, which I took afterwards as well as some heavy duty painkillers - today I have a pain score of 1.5 out of 10, and don't really need the painkillers at all.