UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pretty, but I think the surgeon should pracrice his/her cross stiches in the mean time :laugh:

*snort*

Is that your belly button? I shriek if anyone looks as if they might touch mine let alone make holes in it! :ohmy:

You iz brave :flowers:

It is indeed :biggrin: . It has 3 stitches in it but I think you can only make out the one :unsure: . It is all going a lovely colour now, as is the one lower down. My OH is such a girl he won't even look at them and they're tiny :rolleyes:

I remember the glorious technicolour bruising after Ians vasectomy. It wouldn't have looked out of place here but there are just some body parts that shouldn't be seen on the forum :laugh:

Indeed! and thank you for sparing us :unsure: :laugh:

Ouch Helen!! I hope it isn't as painful as it looks. :GroupHug:

Kazz xx

No it's not too bad at all Kazz although I am milking every millimetre for all it's worth with the OH :cool: :laugh:

Edited by tegk68

Am absolutely kicking myself that i didn't do the one after my appendicitis! Anyhow here's my latest lot from Saturday. Really small - sorry about that. Have also got a second hole but that's a bit too far down in my nether regions to show :huh: . The good news is I am to have another op in a few months time and there will be lots more stitches and goo following that one :cool:

stitches-1.jpg

It's almost as if you cant wait to have this op, just so you can show your battle wounds??

:whistle: :sick01: :sick02: :laugh:

Jesus christ Chasta! :ohmy:

He wins!!!! :cool: :laugh:

It's almost as if you cant wait to have this op, just so you can show your battle wounds??

:whistle: :sick01: :sick02: :laugh:

:laugh: I am just so relieved it's over and was relatively painless that I am like, next op 'bring it on'! :wacko: :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would never post in this thread but, here goes.

This is more of a manky setting more than a manky body part. Let me set the scene :unsure:

Son (who suffers with fits) phones me at work 'Mam, can you come home I've blood all over my hands' I arrive home to see him sitting on the computer chair, both hands covered in blood upto the wrists. The back of his heads looks likes he's been scalped, there is thick sticky blood from the top of his head down to his waist. He'd had a fit whilst in the toilet and cut his head, turns out it's only a cut about 1 1/2" long but there was loads and loads of blood. Because I know you lot are blood freaks :wacko: I took a picture of the bathroom floor, the tiles are 12x12 this should give you an idea of the size of the blood pool :wacko: sorry about the picture size I took it on my mobile.

E6FFC3237835C9A5.jpg