UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy:

Oooo, oo dear. :unsure:

:huh:

It's not possible to stare at the poor manky finger for long is it?

Can I ask, is it all back together?

Here's another look for those who may have missed this gem first time round: :biggrin: (top marks teddmus)

Here!

whoops.jpg

Alex, glad you're getting help for your poorly hand :GroupHug:

:ohmy:

Oooo, oo dear. :unsure:

:huh:

It's not possible to stare at the poor manky finger for long is it?

Can I ask, is it all back together?

Here's another look for those who may have missed this gem first time round: :biggrin: (top marks teddmus)

Alex, glad you're getting help for your poorly hand :GroupHug:

I've not heard the update on how the finger is now, I did hear that for some reason (I don't know why) it was just cleaned treated and bandaged but couldn't be re-attached for quite a few days, was just left as it was! :ohmy:

Apparently he was handling some large piece of equipment that was being craned out of a building when his finger got stuck and the piece being craned shifted in a direction opposite to the poor blokes finger.

Edited by teddmus

I've not heard the update on how the finger is now, I did hear that for some reason (I don't know why) it was just cleaned treated and bandaged but couldn't be re-attached for quite a few days, was just left as it was! :ohmy:

Apparently he was handling some large piece of equipment that was being craned out of a building when his finger got stuck and the piece being craned shifted in a direction opposite to the poor blokes finger.

Good thing it was just his finger then :unsure:

That finger is truly gross :sick01:

I think the worse thing I've actually seen in real life is a bum cheek impaled by a steel stiletto heel :unsure: We were away from my best mates 30th and a bit on the tipsy side. Being a bit naughty we were jumping from one bed to another and she fell down between the beds right onto the heel which was sticking right up :wacko: She actually impaled herself on it and I had to remove it before taking her to get her cheek fixed up :laugh: :ohmy: It really was an awful mess and she couldn't sit down properly for weeks. She might let me take a picture of the scar if I ask nicely..... :laugh:

Nursing.Accident and Emergency as a student nurse and then I worked as an occupational health nurse for 5 years,all in places where they used large machinery so people were always mashing bits and pieces of themselves :huh:

You must have loads of really gruesome, performed by fools, with moralistic ending type stories then??

Share?? :biggrin: