UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

Really?

Then why has one of my posts just been removed?

I asked a serious question, wasn't attacking anyone or making a personal commet about anyone?

Yes - you asked a serious question

You have asked a serious question several times and not accepted the reply.

Therefore your post was removed as public arguing with mods

Continued repetition will result in a temp ban.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wanders in*

*looks arround*

ewwwwww

cool

ewwwww

*wanders out*

so far no rules have been broken but if we could keep it to your own body parts I would be happier, no gorefest stuff please. (trust me i can outgross you by several million times if this turned into a grossfest thread)

Somewhere, there may be photos of the bits of bone i removed from a toothsocket last year.... now they arent exactly HUGE GREAT LUMPS...... but they were big enough for even my dentist to go 'those arent exactly the tiny fragments i expected...' :lol: (though i didnt laugh at th etime, in fact i nearly od'd on painkillers).

Em

I would post a picture of the piece of pencil lead Ro had to have removed from his lug yesterday - but alas, he's taken it to school to show his friends :laugh: (mainly because one of them told him that it would go into his brain and he would most certainly die :ohmy: :laugh: )

I would post a picture of the piece of pencil lead Ro had to have removed from his lug yesterday - but alas, he's taken it to school to show his friends :laugh: (mainly because one of them told him that it would go into his brain and he would most certainly die :ohmy: :laugh: )

That reminds me of the stones I kept that were removed from Lizzies belly :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...