UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 24

Jazz

Exciting day, blackmagic! 

If you happen to be stopping for a break at Blyth Services on A1 (the Notts Blyth, not the Northumberland one) text or call me on 07973 273838 and I will pop up to meet you as I am only 3 miles from those services.

Yes, not an insurmountable problem. Probably an inconvenience now that family have moved on. He is in foster with 3 Goldens. 

When I lost Cleo I thought I would not have any more dogs due to age but , having had one or more at a time since 1972 it just didn’t seem right without a dog. I have trained and competed in obedience, studied dog behaviour due to having a reactive dog, and dabbled in agility. I have seen many changes for the better in training dogs. 

• Like 2

I love getting dogs in and training them. george makes me sit down. he knows when im sore. got asked to take  a daxi, not wekk enough but never know when another comes in. I have 2 families, related. one wants a small dog under a year, lovely dog savvy kids. their parents want a shih tzu size dog, under 2. if you hear of any needing homes. a rescue I help has some in but want £600 for a pup, then the people have to spay. wow, too much

is he here yetttttttt

been busy getting everything done, got some jewellery on my page, a few went straight away, should have charged more lol got loads of dog stuff coming so a few lives coming up. Glad the buggy went, ive already filled the space lol

hope your all ok. been nice out during the day but ruddy freezing today. ive just closed the doors

be safe and warm xxx

We had a good run down , Freezing fog on Sunday morning but it quickly cleared.

Good run home. After a fidgiey morning Harry has a long pee at lunch tine breaj settled down to sleep for the rest of the journey.

Got home about 7/30 pm- 800 miles there and back.

Have had a nice steady walk round the neighbourhood. Harry thought he should speak to everybody we passed..

he is very riendly to everybody so far, including a litle staffy who was desparare to say hello. 

• Like 1

done the live, sold a lot but somehow got less room lol

belles 60 buffalo ears are due, im excited, doesnt need much to excite me these days lol no idea where they will go lol if you buy them, how much can you get them for? these were 80p each but cant get them any more