UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 24

Jazz

Thanks for thinking of us, we are thinking of you and wish we could help. Had a reasonable day here, much warmer. Trevor took me and Fin to the Museum of the Horse in Tuxford, amazing collection of horse gear with some items from thousands of years ago.  Then we visited an interesting church and I took Fin for a muddy walk. Celandines and blackthorn out, and the first primrose I have seen this year.

• Like 1

20 yr old Honda HRV, 4x4. My lovely mechanic has been looking out for something for me as the current one is 23 yrs old and needs some parts replacing which you can no longer get. It's a wheelchair conversion which I got for Wispa when she became too shaky to be safe on a dog ramp. Her crate sat in the back and she could just toddle up the wheelchair ramp. She loved it and it meant she could enjoy days out on the reserve. 

Hope chest improves by tomorrow. 

Glad you are feeling better, likewise here but having a quiet day after sleeping for nearly 10 hours which I haven't done for years. Heavy rain again this morning, will need to think of somewhere to walk Fin which won't be ankle deep.