UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 24

Jazz

I love my air fryer. I have a two person size bought from Asda. 

It is just a small fan oven so anything you would cook in the oven , you can cook in the air fryer.

uses less electricity than using a large oven for a small portion.

Very handy for a quick  ready meal. 
I find with mine it cooks quicker than normal so I keep an eye on what’s cooking until I get to know how long it takes. 

I use foil trays for small containers 

I have used halogen ovens with the heater in lid on top for many years. Excellent for one person, and faster than a fan oven. I like the glass oven as you can watch what is happening.

Hope all human and canine tums settle down.

Hope bug has gone away tomorrow. Cold here but we are lucky to be without snow. I took Fin for a walk round the village sports fields this afternoon, that was enough and we were glad to be home. He does enjoy all the scents there and they were super sharp in the cold. x

Been out to pick up prescription and the wind in baltic. The sun is warm if you are out of the wind but the cold wind cuts right through you.  Even with a hat on my head was cold and my face was freezing cold.

I am glad to be back in the warm.  

I stocked up on few items as forecast is for snow for us tomorrow and rain and gales at the weekend

Stayed home today as it was so cold outdoors, even in the sunlight. Should be more bearable tomorrow. 

Jazz, is March workable for dog sitting? I remember you said Lewis will be away?

No snow here but the pavements are like an ice rink so we haven't been out yet  sun has come out so hopefully it will melt the ice. Dogs aren't bothered though.  got plenty of food in so we'll be fine if we don't get out