UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nov 23

Jazz

did a live yesterday, another one today. laptop for some reason stops the live to say i have to give permission for the camera to be used. no idea why but managed to use the mobile instead. fireworks were going off just after, some barked, but they were going off when we went to bed, dogs slept

Evening all.  First acupuncture session after the lady has been away fro 2 months, visiting family in China.  I really needed it as back problem was returning, not seriously as yet but defo feeling lopsided. Rather knocked me out, in a good way, just felt like sleeping but had a leisurely afternoon taking Fin for a gentle walk in Tickhill.  He has got used to the ducks on the millpond there, slightly interested still but not so keen x

2years old is not old for alaptop.  Mine os 7 years old and no problems.

Are you sure it is not your internet connection?  We had problems at out last house if to many people were logging on for the system to cope.

After a wet start the sun ahs come out so iI have a couple of sweaters on the line getting a blow.

Was at hairdressers yesterday. The frst time for ages it hasn't been raining when I have had my hair done.

Nothing planned for today so will catch up on some knitting.

The rescue I got my two from have 15 dogs comong over from Ireland today to go into foster. That  includes a litter of golden retriever  pups and a litter of retriever crosses.