UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nov 23

Jazz

Well November has stared with torrential rain and the dogs have refused to put their paws over the doorstep so no walks done yet. Hopefully it clears up soon, though they are all crashed out on the sofa, not bothered. Hope it's better  where you are. nothing much planned for the month ahead, but hoping to build up my muscles so I can walk better and get some dexterity back in my arms.Hope you are all well.

• Like 1

Been a dark, wet day. It did clear for a short time this afternoon but that didn't last. 

I had my grandson visit thihs morning. He was off school and his mum had a physio appointment. She currently has  severe back pain  and sciatica. 

Forecast is not good for  fireworks this weekend.

The areas flooded last week have not dried out and are due to get deluged again on Thursday and Friday.

Sun is shining again today.

Gave the garden a tidy up yesterday  and potted up some bulbs and primroses for some colour.

Going to my grandson's showcase for his 'pom.pom' class - cheer leading without the cheering, just the pompoms and the movements.

I have been lucky that my dogs have not been bothered by fireworks or where I lived there weren't any.

it is a nightmare for those affected as it is random from now until New year. The laws are no use  as by the time they are reported they are finished and there is no proof where they let off.

Last week there was a report and video of fireworks being thrown at police who had stopped a car for some reason.