UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August 23

owl

We slept late, thanks to a mouse which popped out of the water tank cupboard in my bedroom. Fin chased it here and there, eventually dug it out of a carrier back full of coathangers and then it dived back into the cupboard and went back down through the water pipe holes.

Back again.

Foster is settling in. I took him to a dog park at the weekend where he met neighbours in the next field. He was off lead and delighted to chase up and down the fence with two Dalmatians and a pointer.  

As soon as lead put on he lunged and barked.

Now we know he is not aggressive but wants to plat and has no impulse control.

Good morning all

Sorry I haven't been on for ages. I had a few health issues which still haven't been resolved but wanted to pop in and say hello.

I am struggling with even basic typing but will keep in touch as best I can I've missed you all and hope you are well.

Good to see you back, eve. Not so good about the health issues.

Jazz, I have a 4 year old Labrador who was returned by his adopter because he was reactive to other dogs. he came to me  with no manners or impulse control. he needs consistency and direction. he is very trainable but used to getting his own way.

On 8/10/2023 at 9:53 AM, eve said:

Good morning all

Sorry I haven't been on for ages. I had a few health issues which still haven't been resolved but wanted to pop in and say hello.

I am struggling with even basic typing but will keep in touch as best I can I've missed you all and hope you are well.

Good to hear from you xx