UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 23

Jazz

We got the rain on Sunday evening but dry Monday morning., with a warm breeze.

Cloudy this morning and now raining heavily.

Forecast says showers/cloudy/ sunshine mix all week.

It is gala week here with the children's gala  on Saturday.  I hope it dry for them as the parade involves local clubs, bands , floats etc. performances in the local park and many stalls. 

Rain will definitely stop play.

But it is the Highland Show in Edinburgh , when it it is usually  rain and windy, and Glastonbury.

It is as if the waether schemes against us.

ive rung the insurance. the drawer alone is £75. they are sending an engineer out tomorrow to see if there is a fault, as the fridge part froze. dont know if my insulin and other injections are ok. better ring about them. Good job I have soup, rice pudding and cereal in lol

• Sad 1

morning all

got 2 reviews at the doctors, hopefully fit in a blood test and home in time for the engineer. I havent thrown away the fruit and veg but dont suppose that will be any good? ill check with the man and that can go too

be safe xxxx

so before I got home, the engineer was sat outside, ringing the home phone 3 times, annoyed that I wasnt answering. Could be because I wasnt home, thats why it was booked for after 2! they cant fit me in till next wednesday! so cant buy any frozen food, and worry if my insulin is ok. no good ringing the chemist. if he says its no good, cant use it till the fridge is fixed. cant be without insulin for a week. 

sigh

one day of no problems please, just 1!