UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 23

Jazz

Hope all goes well with DIL ,jazz.r  Car passed MOT  but a couple of things need done.

Suspension rods  to be changed and timing belt due to be changed because of age although not doing a lot of mileage.

Garage cannot do both at moment as one mechanic on holiday and one off sick so only the owner there.

Getting timing belt done as that would cause mega  damage is it went and will get suspension done when able.

Still going to be dent on my bank balance as VED and car insurance  due  beginning of July.

I have an eye test tomorrow so more expense.

This is not a good month financially.

Hope you don't have any more bills, blackmagic.

I took Fin for a walk in the village today, first one since Saturday. He has been very patient while I was ill, and loved a change of scene/smell this afternoon.

Hoping all ok with Jazz & family.

Had my eye done. cloudiness has gone already. doctor is ringing her tomorrow but she trying to talk to the midwife today as shes been feeling bad for a few weeks, baby isnt growing. Bloods were ok last week so something is going on. just want him out and healthy

When is baby due, jazz?

I would have thought they would watching her carefully after having lost her last baby.

I have collected car and paid bill.

Eyes tested and do not need new specs. Optician recommended I get ones for laptop use as that is where  I am having difficulty. Varofocals restrist the amount of lens available snd he felt a larger ens would be better. SO, only £49 for  pair. 

Boiler serviced and paid for.

Now just insurance and VED to buy for the end of the month.

Plumber  didn't manage to come yesterday as he had developed a reaction  on his leg after cutting down hogweed to recover a football. Hives spread right up his leg and was incredibly itchy so he needed to visit GP.  Getting an appointment was another  matter.

Welcome damp start today. The gardens needed it. But cleared up in the afternoon. There is now a very black sky.

Not done much today. Did  a bit of work in the garden , cut grass and potted up some plants I  had bought  afew days ago. 

My back was not happy!