UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 23

Jazz

I can't  seem to get previous pages on here, so apologies if I have missed anything. I am getting better steadily but weather does not help. Hoping for rain, forecast yesterday but missed us, forecast again for this afternoon. Doing ok with kennels sitting, coming back to mine fro a while each day to attend to things here.

How is DIL, Jazz?

the weather has done my lungs

I have to go to topic listing, then click the next page to see it. at least we dont have security checks to get in now

DIL is very tired, the weather doesnt help. Just waiting to go into labour, or wait for consultant on friday to see if he will induce as shes due next week anyway. cant lose this one

• Like 1

I have the same problem , owl. But we seem to have lost the robot asking if we are human.

It was wet overnight but warm and very muggy now. Thunder and lightning about has missed us so far.

Was surprised this morning. I phoned for a doctor's appointment ( open at 8.30, phoned then but constantly engaged. Got through by 8.35 and I was 7th in the queue.

I expected the usual, doctor will phone you this morning but no, I got offered an appointment this morning. So much easier than a phone call then being asked to come in anyway.

We have lost out Lloyds chemist as part of their sell off and no successor .  Other local chemist  now has queues and they take ages to deal with you. 

morning all x

waiting for baby to come, any day. I can see why my in laws rung me 5 times a day to see if anything was happening with mine lol Sue hasnt got heartburn any more so he must be on the move

have a safe cool day xxxx

Another hot day here. 

Planted out some plants that were in pots. Ground was a bit hrd and stony but managed eventually. At least they are in the ground.

Had a diabetic eye test this morning but have to go back as she couldn't get good enough picture and I had driven there so couldn't get eye drops. I have another  appointment in August when my son is on holiday so he will take me.

On 6/14/2023 at 7:28 PM, Jazz said:

wasnt you told not to drive? got to book mine now that the lazer has been done

No.Last time I got a taxi but did not need eye drops. She got pictures without them. This time right eye done without drops but left eye caused the problem. She said it could have been the hot weather and bright sunshine causing it. Last had same test done in Specsavers with no eye drops.