UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

january 23

Jazz

40 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Happy birthday to youuuuuuu

Love that place

talking to the consultant about my eyes tomorrow. they are worse so hope he will do them quick

Thanks.

yes, i like Frankie and Benny's. We had  one at the retail park just up the road which was always busy. But they closed it when they had a big review of stores.  it was so handy. Now we have to drive to another retail park for one.

I hope something can be done for your eyes. 

Since the time it was offline for an update and the introduction of the security measures the forum is broken.

I can only read the page I click on. I cannot go back to a previous one or forward to the next one.  To read a previous page I HAVE to close and then click on the previous number to view.

Sometimes I don't get into the page at all. I just get a page of text.

I don't think anybody is monitoring the site.

It is a pain

Ready? got a drink, sitting comfy?

They knew she didnt like men, so the man was going to wait in the car.... they knew to ring when they got near so I could put mine in the garden.....

So they knocked without ringing, both of them. I said I cant get mine in the garden now. thats ok they said. I said go in, sit down, they will keep barking if you dont sit down....

So they came in, man wouldnt sir down, then complained the dogs were barking. so they would take JD for a quick walk. They slowly got into waterproofs in the hall while JD was doing her nut on the lead. As they were about to go, he said we will be about an hour. Why? I said, your only seeing if you like her

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER THEY CAME BACK!!!!

Id got onto the rescue, knowing they would blame me. The people sent the rescue a picture of them. My son recognised the place as up the town. I wasnt impressed when they got back

wow, I would have been worried they had stolen the dog.

Why have the rescue allowed her to be adopted  with a  male in the couple?  That poor dog.  He doesn't sound very understanding about dogs. 

I wouldn't be surprised if you get her back.  

I hope the rescue keep tabs on her in case they pass her on or worse when she doesn't fit in.

Edited by blackmagic