UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October 22

owl

Morning, spent much of yesterday resting in between cleaning up the results of the mouse plague, a bit at a time. Another mouse in electric trap this morning, after none yesterday. 

Wispa on a fairly even keel at present, on Rycarfa painkiller as well as Librella. 

foster been to the vet for vaccs. cherry eye is infected, so drops. shes finishing her season so cant be spayed. teeth are bad. if she has the 3 ops done together it will be £1200 so letting the rescue sort it out.

Hugos front gums have receded leaving his teeth hanging on, so he will need them out. £550. £700 last week. for elliot and tara. they are worth it.

im still in bloody agony and lewis is ill. supposed to be away for work from tomorrow so ive got his dog here. see how he is.

got check up on my shoulder tomorrow. 

Think thats it

bet you happy with all that x

Lewis has taken belle back to his place. his girlfriend will have to look after her. shes chewing her bandages off, no good if she could have been in the crate for 3 hours while I was at the hospital

Consultant is happy with my shoulder and put me on the list for the other one

• Like 1

lewis is happy with his new team. one likes game of thrones so thats swung it lol

Poppet the foster slept on my bed. and was cuddles up with mouse. So happy

might, if we can sort transport, but getting 2 10 week old daxis to foster. hearing and sight problems. double merle by the look of it

be safe x

• Like 1