UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October 22

owl

kin fuming! Thought foster was minutes away, driver wasnt bringing her! still took the money off the rescue. She should be coming tomorrow

does anyone know about a place called Aberaeron in wales? living there. friend has been asked to swap to there

she doesnt mind where as long as she gets out of london. you would think a 2 bed ground floor flat with private garden near paddington station would be wanted

foster is coming tomorrow. dog friendly, just headshy

my 2 are in the vets tomorrow, everything is ready. Lewis is taking them

14 hours ago, Jazz said:

does anyone know about a place called Aberaeron in wales? living there. friend has been asked to swap to there

Yes, I lived in that area for many years. Given a choice I would never have left. Depends on how your friend feels about moving to a Welsh speaking area. Some residents are welcoming, others less so, but it is basically a friendly community. What age group is your friend? I fitted in ok because I was working in the community and getting to know a lot of people. Might be too much of a culture shock, coming from middle of London.

people dont want hers, was a 3 way swap. oh well, looked nice. 

dogs are in the vets. bloody hell price has gone up from april!

lady will be here about 11 with the foster, bringing goodies for mine oooo. swapping for all this stuff and the tumble drier. exchange is no robbery