UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September 22

Jazz

How is everyone doing? Next door neighbour has a relative's dog staying, very calm 10 yr old cav. He and Wispa have been chatting through the fence. He is unfazed by her bouncing around (and sometimes falling over) and thinks she is a bit of an idiot.

Spent the day with my son and family at their Ceroc Dancing Championships.

Ā 

An enjoyable but long day. IT problems meant it took longer than normalĀ  to get final results and prize giving. My son was their photographer so we could not leave before then.Ā  Instead of 9 pm finish it was almost 11 pm.

Grandson was desperate for his bed and I was not far behind him. My son and DIL continued partying uniil 1 am and then helped to clear up afterwards.

Today I managed to spend some time cutting the grass and cutting back plants before the rain returned.

• Like 1

Yes, it is modern jazz.Ā 

It is also a social event because you do not dance with the same partner all night but rotate around so each dance you have a different partner.Ā  It also means you do not need a partner to go with.

There is no set formatĀ  of the moves andĀ  youĀ  don't know the music to be played so interpretation is a large part of it.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Morning all. Another beautiful sunny day here but definitely chilly first thing. Picked the last of the tomatoes yesterday and there's so many I'm going to be eating tomato soup for months. I don't have a greenhouse here so was dubious about how they'd fare out side but they've done brilliantly, as did the cucumbers. Will get more adventurous with what I grow next year I think.

Hope everyone is well - enjoy the day.

hiya peeps

Shoulder is healing. Plenty of rest. Belle came yesterday, they all joined in the play. Who said id keep the tiny yorkie? Shes now called Tara. Very worried little girl, same size as Elliot, but attached to me. Jason will go under the rescues wings next week

Be safe x

• Like 1