UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August 22

Jazz

Have been busy. I want to get a new bedroom carpet for the spare bedroom. I have been painting some of the skirting that I can reach  without the bed abd chest of drawers being moved. I have also painted two sides of the cupboard door.

I am now enjoying a sit down and a cup of tea. 

the sun was out but it has clouded over a little now. 

Will have a quiet afternoon then go to jy son's for dinner. W e have a takeaway on a Saturday night and watch America's got talent. Once strictly starts we will watch that.

Oh Owl, This has been going on for too long. I agree with Blackmagic, you need further investigation to see what the root cause is. Even if cocodomol eases the pain, it's only a short term solution.

Haven't been doing anything very interesting lately. Never seem to have any time to myself. Still waiting to see if Richard needs a knee replacement but his consultant is on holiday for a few weeks so meantime they've sent him for physio.

Would have to wait weeks for a referral, and my past experience of back problems is that orthodox medicine is not always much use. I had similar about 40 years ago and it was cured by osteopath. So far the acupuncture has improved it, just needed a better painkiller for night time until I have a few more sessions. I got through last night on half the recommended dose for co-codamol and did get some proper sleep. I don't need it in the day as can manage as long as I don't stay in one position for too long. 

I know how it started, it happened when the mattress on my downstairs bed collapsed in the middle. It was a hybrid foam and spring one, with springs sandwiched in middle. Have now replaced it with all memory foam, much better. Not an actual injury, as I have had brief spells with no pain at all. 

Will see how I get on today. Acupuncture again on Weds.

this ruddy lump under my foot! using cotton pads to ease the pain. ive had a text, got a new GP. hopefully they are a good one and will push the referral. another 2 ops on the horizon, im up to 5 waiting. I tried to work out how many ops ive had. stopped at 30

• Sad 1