UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August 22

Jazz

Have had another session with chiropractor but didn't help much, then yesterday went to lady who does therapeutic massage and that did help. All muscles very stiff and jammed up, collecting lactic acid and toxins. She got circulation going again, will be going back to her but hope to see acupuncturist before then. 

Enjoy your new mop :) 

My DIL goes to therapeutic massage due to her back problems.  She says it really helps although she can be sore the next day.

These non routine treatments get poo pooed but they do work for many.

I took one of my dogs to an osteopath and it made a big difference to her.  She had sciatica which he relieved with one manoeuvre.  Acupuncture by her vet also helped her a lot until it eventually started to make her worse.

I hope you find a good mop, Jazz. I have a Shark steam mop which I love.

I am sitting doing nothing and it's bliss. Had my stepdaughter and her husband and 2 boys staying for a few days and it's been manic! The youngest boy had recently decided he was scared of dogs and  my lot are full on when there's visitors,though they calm down quite quickly, even getting him to come in the house to begin with was a challenge. By the time he left he'd managed to stroke them and was more relaxed around them, so hopefully that's helped him.

My grandson went through a stage of being frightened of dogs. My two retrievers loudly barking a welcome and wriggling about did not go down well.

He did come round and we have lovely photograph of him lying on the floor  beside Cleo, cuddling her.

He broke his heart when she was PTS and asked to keep for her collar and tag.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Mine are nuts when people come. I always say when you get to your car, listen, silence, thats what they are like when its just me

is there a tinned dog food that helps the poo not smell? they don't want to give raw

haven't found one. Generally I would suggest the food is too rich for the dog. Try a blander one like tinned Chappie, or Butchers.

No colouring or additives.

Pedigree Chum used to come out with same smell as it went in with one of my dogs.