UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

march 22

Jazz

True Blackmagic, mice prefer chocolate to cheese.

Just go straight to the sonic deterrent Jazz - it really works.

Been absolutely gorgeous here today, warm and sunny, no jacket required lol. Meant to be even warmer over the next few days, good for body, mind and soul 😊 I planted out a magnolia and some foxgloves. I'm itching to plant out so many others that I've got growing on in the conservatory but I know it's too early. Still contemplating whether to get a greenhouse or not. It's not a very big garden though and I'm reluctant to sacrifice any more space. Richard doesn't mind me taking over the conservatory and kitchen window ledges  with seeds and plants so I might just carry on with that for now

I bought a little pop up greenhouse and find it very useful. It is amazing how many plants I can get in it. I used for   geraniums etc until I could plant them out,  They come up for sale too early  for the Scottish climate.

Edited by blackmagic

They'll probably go back whichever way they came in Jazz. Fingers crossed it works for you.

Ive got a 'sentry box' type mini greenhouse Blackmagic but it doesn't seem to hold a lot of plants so I'll have a look at the pop up type. Saw one in B&M the other day which looked reasonable.

Another warm and sunny day here today. Don't know how long it will last but it's cheering me up just now. Hope you've all got the same