UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

march 22

Jazz

Hope they help Jazz.

Been a nothing sort of day here, dull and cloudy but not cold.

Had a wander over to the shops and bought some plants from BM bargains.

Lots of work to do in the garden as the previous owner covered all the borders in membrane and gravel so I have to clear all that whenever I want to plant anything. It'll take a while, but I'll get there.

Also need to start decorating but waiting on a plasterer to say when he can do some tidying up before I can start. I'm not good at waiting lol

I had field mice coming in the garage and the house when I lived 'up north'.  One took up abode in the kitchen and managed to avoid the traps. Cleo lay and watched him crossing the kitchen.

Living surrounded by acres of fields etc there was no chance of avoiding them,  Plenty more to move in if one succumbed to poison.

Also, poisoned mice could kill the birds of prey that flew around.

I got a three of ultrasonic repellents- two in the kitchen as it was large and L shaped, and one in the garage.

Mousey in the kitchen packed his bags and left never to return. No more in the garage either.

The  repellents  didn't bother the dogs and no problem of dead mice festering  behind the fridge or under the cupboards.

must have been when I moved things from the front shed to the back. they are more contained in there but contaminated so much stuff I had for fundraisers, have to thrown all the fabric stuff, all the toys have gone. dont want them eating wires. problem is too, ont know how many of them there are