UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Jazz...I think you can have tablets for diabetes too...think mums friend did

Suzeanna, I don't read instructions, I go on YouTube and watch the videos... Steve just tells me to go on YouTube for everything now

Owl, I hope all the cows are back in now

Eve, how lovely the lady will look after your memorial stone

Well the car is still here...he forgot he was supposed to come, tried starting it... wouldn't have it so picking up a new coil tomorrow and hopefully get it running then will come up with a back up plan

Suzeanna that's what happened to me the first time I used my Shark. I had gone over all the downstairs carpets with the Dyson and about an hour later the Shark was delivered. I wasn't expecting to pick much up after the previous vacuuming session. Oh boy! Did I get a shock. 

Eve the new owner sounds lovely. I will be interested to find out what she comes up with so I hope you both stay in touch!

Jazz I take tablets for my diabetes and it keeps my glucose levels very stable.

No flooding here that I have heard of. It's actually a very nice day today. We have some blue skies!

ooh it's quiet today, hope everyone's having fun.

Have you mastered the zimmer now Jazz?

Hope you got the car started Griff and can find an alternative solution to selling it on the cheap.

Was unexpectedly nice here today so did some work in the garden. Had to dodge a few showers but on the whole was dry and sunny.

Have a lovely Sunday evening everyone.

It's a very tiny victory, coz photobucket is a div and says I have to pay...I can't post pictures but she is a beautiful car, my dad will never get his money back but owning a classic isn't about that... you need eccentric people who blow cash to preserve history..the AA man said the body was good and having spent 6k last September the rest had better be o.k