UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Chatty Time X

Jazz

if the wind blew it was chilly but i was quite happy in my little suntrap...gotta grab these moments when you can!

got my new curtain pole and now my curtains are up...for how long..well who the hell knows, i tried!! got a new mirror, went to pick it up and it was chipped on the back..quite large, so i went down and asked the lady to see if they had any more in..she said nope, wouldn't be in while saturday...mum and dad are back tomorrow and i want the room to look nice...i asked would they reduce the price as it was damaged... she knocked £4 off and you can't even tell when it's on the wall...i now officially don't have a bean to my name though

• Like 3

Poor you Griff and really your dad could have been a bit more enthusiastic with his praise.

It's back to winter today after that beautiful day yesterday. Archie is having to have his afternoon nap on my bed instead of outside in the garden like yesterday.

Just said to him you don't like my room then? He said not his colours and I said I am not on about that...I have never wallpapered before and he said I had done a good job

Went cool here today but warmed up this afternoon