UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

Awww Suzeanna, that is absolutely lovely, just as it should be too...you only ever get one Mummy in this world and she should know how special she is...i cause mine nothing but stress and grief but she knows whatever she needs..if i can do it i will...i won't see her tomorrow as she is away but she has her card with her

Jazz, if your David can't make it i would hope he will make the effort to call you

i am going to count this weekend as a lost weekend Lol i have drunk my own body weight in alcohol i think....whoever invented absinthe...gosh, i luv em Lol

I'm so sorry for your loss Alex :flowers: However it's nice to see you here despite the bad news. How are the rest of the Merle gang?

What a fantastic weekend weather wise. I was out in the garden chatting to my neighbouryesterday and had to excuse myself because I got so hot standing in the sun!

Bloody hell Griff Absinthe! Didn't they once ban that going back many years? I think then it was adulterated and caused a lot of mental health problems. It was badly abused by artists of the late 19th/early 20th century but it made their art very interesting!

• Like 1

Yes Yantan, it was banned, i didn't much like the taste at first but i quite like it now, i have had a couple of nights with some sleep so feel a lot better now....maybe not the right way to get sleep but there you go

It has been a beautiful weekend hasn't it? will need my fake tan at this rate Lol