UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fond Fumbles

Jazz

Was windy here too for a while., lots of trees down blocking off roads and the main road into the village I live in but managed to avoid it with plenty of warning by using the back lanes.

did see evidence of trees down across the road I needed but had been cleared up by the time I had gone home.

No trees down in my garden and the bins stayed put so that was good, and not very windy when I got home so I didn't have to tie Cliffy down to stop him blowing away when going for a tinkle

• Like 1

I'm glad Cliffy didn't get blown away! :ohmy: :laugh:

We've had the tree surgeon here in the garden today. Nothing to do with any storm though! He was reducing the height and breadth of our enormous bay tree. We now have a lot more light in the sitting room. He also trimmed all the bushes tucked in behind the front garden wall so that the builders can have better access when they come to demolish it and build a new one. Although when that will be is any one's guess. We've only been waiting 15 months for them!

Thanks Jazz and Yantan

Had kota to the vets for a lump to be removed from her eye..£325....money that i can't spare but there you go, insurance will cover some of it..just hoping her biopsy is negative, then i had to tell my dad his sister has breast cancer...i am useless with bad news Lol, then i found out my neighbour who i have lived next to for 34 years is in hospital and not likely to return home...he has now also written me a letter for when he is gone so that's on my mind...i hope he hasn't asked me to do anything that is unacheivable

HI, I'm here. Saw the surgeon this morning and am booked in for op on 13th March now. Had to see my GP this afternoon and he's changed some of my meds. Fingers crossed for next time! Griff,hope whatever is making you down soon clears oFfestiniog.

Agh. Predictive text strikes again!

• Like 2