UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

its here! its taller and deeper than the last one. it nearly went back as the door opens onto the wall, and wouldn't open enough, but hes moved it over so I can use it. the last one was silver, this is white, looks much cleaner and looks nice in the kitchen. the freezer part is supposed to be much bigger than the last one, ill know when I put the food back

I appear to be hosting the village feast on the 14th of September !

Remember the lady who has the domestic abuse ? she normally does it ( something to do with the local church ) but of course currently she can't due to her living arrangements , she was talking to me today and was very sad that so I said she could do it at my house

I think its going to bigger than the Popes visit......

Apparently tomorrow afternoon the builders will finally take down the highly dangerous and unstable wall between us and nextdoor - nothing has been said about whether they are intending to put a fence of any kind up in its place (and we have asked repeatedly whats happening), of course this is apparently "weather depending" so I'll believe it when I see it. I rather suspect that they aren't going to put anything up in its place so we'll have to figure out a way of making the garden secure once we know where we stand.

HLGS it will surely be unforgettable!

I think thats one way of putting it !!!

Wow Sam! Do we know what this feast is or is is another 'feast of feck knows' as Mark so eloquently put it? :laugh: Are you going to be broadcasting it to the whole village? :)

Its another FOFKW ( feast of F*ck knows what ) I think this one is something to do with Mary but its all a bit Wooly if I am honest

Villagers pay yes they actually pay 3000rs ( 15 quid ) to have a PA near their house , we are SO ( un ) LUCKY that the man across the road has brought one and its next to my bedroom so at 5 am I am woken up by Ava Maria , its like being in the bloody sound of music

I hope they put something there for you as they are responsible x

just taken mouse and merlin out for an hour, on the zimmer, go me!

Nope they didn't and have no obligation to either - however the wall has finally gone which is a huge relief. Apparently the bungalow is sold subject to contract and its a man on his own who has bought it, the place needs a LOT of work doing to it (which is why it was cheap) so we've decided to wait and see what he's going to do when he moves in as I'm pretty sure he'll want the garden made secure as well and maybe we can go half each on a fence, as well as that at the end closest to the houses it would need to actually be attached to the wall of his house so we can't really do anything that end until we have permission. Meanwhile we popped over to B&Q yesterday afternoon and bought a roll of brush screening and some poles and have put that up in the big gap it more of a deterant than a serious barrier but its enough to keep the dogs in our garden.

I am sure your new neighbour will be delighted to work with you to do a new fence Snow , most people want a nice secure garden don't they

I have just had the most spiteful and awful email from someone I considered a friend ( nothing to do with forums )

They have clearly got a jealously thing going on re Dogstar ( why I don't actually know ) but have said some very personal , vile and awful things about Mark and I and some nasty things re Dogstar

Funny how you think you know someone but actually you don't at all ,

:unsure:

That's awful Sam. Obviously spitefu friends like that need to be cut out of your life.

I've been pruning and digging up plants, including a couple of Rose bushes which have scratched my arms to bits :rolleyes: Have swept the drive and sprayed some weeds coming up in the borders. Need a sit down now.