UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

All of mine are with petplan, they pay out if there are things like lesions etc.... something you couldn't prevent so if the vet is doing a dental and finds a problem petplan are pretty good and cover it.... not sure about other companies, i can't claim for jabs or speying/neutering unless for pyo or cancer i think

Jacobean, enjoy your gardening.. hope the frost has gone for good!

Owl, perhaps your aunt feels you have enough to think about and will tell you when she knows for sure what is wrong

Edited by griff

Can't you make the house guest sleep on the floor Marion? :ph34r:

She is! On an air mattress. She is more of a cat person than a dog one and in any case Archie won't want to be in there with her. She is out watching a play Ruby is in at the local theatre and they won't be home until 11pm - or later if they decide to go for a drink in the bar afterwards.

I'm hoping to be zonked by then and have Archie settled in with me with the bedroom door shut - normally it's open and he pleases himself where he sleeps. When Georgie Porgie was here he, being the devoted little man that he was, always slept in my room and Archie, frightened he might miss something, always came too.

I've had a stonking headache this afternoon. It's hormonal as it's TOTM. I am 54 next month and still haven't gone through the menopause FFS. Apparently my mum's mum was 57 before she started it so I looks like I have more of her genes than others.

• Like 1

A light appears at the end of the tunnel! My sister and BIL are selling me their old Subaru hatchback for a small sum. It is17 years old, they have had it for 7 years and it is mechanically excellent though cosmetically a bit scruffy. They couldn't bear to scrap it and no one wants to buy it because of its age.

• Like 4

Glad you have got something sorted Owl :flowers:

Does anyone know about laser hair removal? :ninja: Am thinking about having it done, but have come across 2 types - ipl removal, and laser hair removal. The ipl one is cheaper, but as I am looking at getting my ladytash done (as I appear to have developed an allergy to veet :rolleyes: ), I don't want it to be messed up :unsure:

Gooster ipl is intense pulsed light or something isn't it? can't really comment on that but did try home laser hair removal but i had one go and gave up as i got awful spots! what about sugaring?? dead cheap and natural stuff too, if you do decide you would like to try it pm me your address and i will gladly send you up some of the wooden spatulas and the cotton sheeting (like what they use for waxing) it does smart a bit first time round but i find it not too uncomfortable now.

Owl, that is fab news.

awwww, i am sure Archie will enjoy keeping you company

:bighug: to any fugees in need of one. Don't want to miss anyone out whether it's a hug for good or a hug for poorlyness.

We had SUNSHINE today!!!! It was even warm!!! :woof:

So to celebrate, here are some photos

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

and.....Luna had her first ever go over some jumps today!!

IMG_6494.jpg

• Like 2

Moaning :cool2:

San - fab pics. Can I ask where that toy is from please and what it's called? :flowers:

Good news about the car owl :flowers:

Maz - know how you feel at the menopause, I am 48 and have had hellish TOTMs for years and can't wait to start my menopause.

Thanks San :flowers:

RMF : Tomorrow night I'm going to the Manchester derby at Old Trafford with my boss and a supplier. Only problem is I am a City fan and I'll be in a box with mainly United fans. I shall have to be quiet if City score and pretend I'm happy if United score.

• Like 1